Grown and produced by Carolina Hemp Products Inc. in Eastern North Carolina.
For the past year and half we have been performing hands on research and compiling data to determine a growing system for hemp products with an advanced hybrid/boutique method. Our method of production uses tobacco greenhouses converted to the latest technology for hemp production. Carolina Soil Company, our potting soil manufacturing company, has researched and is producing a special blend of products to give hybrid hemp plants the needed start. We obtain cuttings to produce clones from the mother plant. From these cuttings we are able to produce large quantities of offspring from the mother plant. These clones are then placed under our watering systems which provide organic based nutrients so that the plants will reach the maturity level to then be moved to larger containers. We combine artificial lighting and natural lighting in our greenhouses to produce a hybrid organic product. The matured plant is cut off at the root ball and hung upside down to dry in a controlled environment. The drying process is closely monitored to prevent mold and mildew until processed for market and sold. This product is then used in the production of our high quality CBD oils and other products.
Check out this great video
• Industrial hemp is of the cannabis genus and all parts are federally legal according to the 2018 Farm Bill as long as they contain less than 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol)
• Industrial hemp will NOT make people high.
• Industrial hemp contains oils with many cannabinoids and terpenes. The main cannabinoid is CBD also known as cannabidiol.
• Full spectrum hemp oil is exactly what is says – hemp oil which contains many cannabinoids (including CBD) and terpenes specific for that hemp plant species usually derived from the buds.
• Hemp seed oil is NOT the same as full spectrum hemp oil. Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds and contains NO cannabinoids and NO CBD.
• “CBD oil” may not necessarily be full spectrum. Sometimes CBD oil is made from CBD isolate added to an oil base such as coconut, hemp seed, or olive oil. It may not contain the other cannabinoids or terpenes found in full spectrum oil.
• There are hundreds of cannabis sativa and indica species and hybrids which can be classified as industrial hemp based on their THC content of less than 0.3%. Each different plant may vary in the types of other minor cannabinoids and terpenes and therefore give a slightly different overall effect.
This product has been Physician endorsed. Please click below for a copy of Dr. Holly Parker’s booklet on CBD oil. Dr. Parker has informed her patients of Crystal Coast Infusions as an alternative or an addition to her patient’s regime.
These statements have not been reviewed by the FDA. Crystal Coast Infusions products do not claim to treat or prevent any disease.
THC IS LESS THAN 0.3%
These hemp products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All products contain less than 0.3% THC. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 21.
Important Notice, Please read carefully.
Hemp laws vary from State to State and the laws can change constantly. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know the laws in their State.
Crystal Coast Infusions is a, “full spectrum”, CBD oil which contains less than .3% THC. This oil meets the Federal Regulation to be classified as hemp oil. Some States may not allow oil that contains any THC or may require this oil to be purchased with further credentials. If you have further State Credentials, please submit a copy with your order.
Copyright © 2018 NC DISTRIBUTION LLC - All Rights Reserved.